Year 2017 is right here. The past year has witnessed a lot of fruitful technical innovations at Bitbar Testing/Testdroid. Today, we would like to have a quick review of what has happened, been introduced and been covered in 2016.
The Highlights of The Year 2016 for Mobile App Testing
Let’s start with milestones in a chronological way.
- Testdroid Cloud was included in IBM Bluemix and IBM Cloud Marketplace.
- Testdroid was rebranded to Bitbar Testing.
- Bitbar Monitoring was introduced, which transformed Bitbar to the Mobile DevOps company.
Great Partnerships with Awesome Products and Technologies
In the past year, we have also teamed up with some great companies that provide incredible products/softwares to ease mobile app development and testing.
- The integration with Telerik Test Studio made it possible to run your scripted Test Studio tests on all of our devices at Bitbar Testing.
- Teaming up with GreenhouseCI enables you to rely on cloud-based continuous integration with real device app testing in the cloud.
- Despite that it was done in 2015, the integration with Gamebench is now much smoother and provides more performance data for each test run.
Gamechanger Features and Services for Mobile App Testing
In regards of new features and services, we have consolidated our leadership of offering the most reliable and versatile mobile app testing platform with the most notable features as below.
- The Dedicated Device feature enables your team to access specific devices for ad hoc tasks.
- Bitbar’s Expanded Professional Services has a lot more to offer now. Our Customer Success Team will be your strong partner to complete your mobile strategy in 2017.
Top Contents for Mobile App Testing
At last, let’s review 10 of the most popular mobile app testing blogs at Bitbar in 2016. They are selected based on the number of views and comments/feedback we’ve got from readers. Many of these blogs have been applauded by the mobile testing community to be as inspirational, extremely helpful and hands-on material to get started with mobile app testing. Here we go:
- Top 5 iOS Test Automation Frameworks with Examples
- Top 5 Android Testing Frameworks (with Examples)
- What’s New in UIAutomator 2.0 and How to Get Started
- Appium Tip #16: Finding Elements with Appium Automation Engine
- Appium Tip #18: How to Use Xpath Locators Efficiently
- How to Reduce Test Cycle Time by 98%
- The State of The Art in iOS 10 Test Automation Frameworks
- Calabash Tutorial for Mobile App Testing
- The Importance of Agile and DevOps for End-User Experience
- How to Increase Efficiency and Productivity with Test Automation
Although topics like frameworks, tips and tricks and how-to’s are still the most popular ones, we are also seeing increasing amount of readers that are interested in DevOps, testing efficiency and simply business objectives.
On behalf of entire Bitbar team: Thank you for supporting and relying on us for another year. We hope you all had a great holiday season and the New Year. We are ready for the new challenges and opportunities in 2017 and look forward to cooperating with you to take your mobile business to the next level.
Spot these qualities and characteristics in the interview to find out the best tester for your mobile apps.Download