Are you new to Testdroid? The first thing you need to do is set up an account. It takes just a few minutes to get started on the simplest and most powerful platform for testing your applications against real Android devices with varying manufacturers, HW platforms, OS versions and screen resolutions.
Creating an account in Testdroid Cloud is pretty straightforward and remember that you can use the same account with Testdroid Recorder and Testdroid Cloud . Follow these steps in our video
and we’ll show you how it’s done.
1. Go to http://cloud.testdroid.com and find the register box on the right hand side.
2. Type in the email address you want to use for your Testdroid account.
3. You should receive an email at that address with a link to our registration completion
4. Fill out the form and submit to activate your account.
5. Enter your email and password to sign in to Testdroid Cloud.
6. To help you get started, we have pointers to guide you in uploading and testing your
first application. Or if you want to explore Testdroid first, you can view our demo
7. From here, you can start creating your projects. And if you have your APK files ready,
you can add them to the server.
What are you waiting for? Start your adventure with Testdroid now by signing up for our
FREE trial version. You’ll get 50 credits (device runs), all devices available and full detailed test
results. Happy testing!
You can also find a complete set of video tutorials on how to use Testdroid Cloud here.