Last day, last blog of 2014. To frequent Testdroid blog readers, the Testdroid Blog section always inspires hundreds of thousands mobile development enthusiasts to improve their way of developing and testing. As the last blog of 2014, we would like to wrap up and bring to you the top 10 most popular Testdroid blogs in the past year.
Below is the list of the most popular blogs we’ve picked up for you (In case of an interest in the most significant advances of Testdroid, you can review the 2014-roundup here).
- How Testdroid Makes Mobile Game Developers Lives Easier
- The Powerful API for Your Mobile App, Game and Web Testing
- How to Get Started with Appium (sample included)
- CEO Blog Series #1: Why should you do Agile?
- How to Build Large Scale In-House Test Labs
- Android 5.0 Lollipop – First Results on App Robustness
- The Status of Android Hardware and Software – from App Developer’s Point of View
- Guest Blog: Continuous Integration & Support Infrastructure at Y Media Labs
- Best Practices in Mobile Game Testing
- The Investments for Mobile App Development and Testing
We hope you find this review helpful and look forward to bringing you more inspirations in the coming 2015. Happy New Year.
Learn these 3 aspects to wisely turn your mobile development team into agile, efficient and productive mode.Download