Bitbar is at an exciting stage. In the past year, we have signed a significant list of top tier mobile companies such as Electronic Arts, Airbnb, TomTom, Here, Supercell, Rovio and Asus, among others. To enable our vision of being the leading provider of mobile development tools, based on widely adopted open technologies, we are building a best of breed Inside Sales team.
We are now growing our team in Helsinki and looking for a Business Development Representative to join the team.
The BDR plays an invaluable role in our sales organisation by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. The BDR works closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, campaigns and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Native or a strong command of spoken and written English. Other languages such as German and Spanish are a plus.
- A hunter with high energy and thick skin
- A coachable team player with a desire to establish a career in sales in the hottest technology sector
- Confident & direct personality that presents well, has a solution-oriented sales approach, can thoroughly qualify opportunities and tactfully handle objections
- Sales experience is a plus but not a must
What we expect of you:
- Maintain high contact activity level – Place at least 50 phone calls/emails each day
- Establish and track an effective sales cadence with leads – Persistence is required!
- Evaluate customer needs and requirements to determine if there is a fit for our solutions
- Accountability – The quality of work you put in will affect your long-term results!
- Update sales activities and campaigns through Salesforce CRM
- Utilize sales automation tools to manage outbound sales campaigns
What we can offer you:
- The possibility to learn the essentials of inside sales
- The latest automation tools to succeed in your role
- A driven but down-to-earth team
- A new cool office @Maria01 in the heart of Helsinki
- Uncapped commissions – Persistence is rewarded!
- Good benefits including lunch vouchers, healthcare and phone benefit
- The presence of a few office dogs – A lethal dog allergy is not a plus
If you like working with people who are smart, international, driven, thorough, and proud to help customers then this is the team for you.
This role offers great opportunities for advancement to more senior positions in the technology sales industry.
To apply, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “Business Development Representative” before May 31st 2017!