Bitbar, The Mobile DevOps Company, automates mobile build, test, deployment and monitor processes for Global 2000 enterprises. Our 200+ customers include global names from the leading brands in their respective industries such as Google, Microsoft, Square, CBS Interactive, Groupon, Rovio, and TomTom. Bitbar has offices in the United States, Finland and Poland and we are now looking for a new Business Development Representative to join the team in Helsinki, Finland.
The BDR plays an invaluable role in our sales organization by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. The BDR works closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, campaigns and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong command of spoken and written English. Other languages such as German and Spanish are a plus.
- 1–2 years of experience from Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development in a tech company
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Technology
- A hunter with high energy and thick skin
- A confident & direct personality that presents well, has a solution-oriented sales approach, can thoroughly qualify opportunities and tactfully handle objections
- A coachable team player
What we expect of you:
- Maintain a high contact activity level
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities primarily through outbound prospecting
- Schedule 2 new business meetings per week
- Generate and develop a healthy pipeline of opportunities to consistently meet and exceed bookings objectives
- Establish and track an effective sales cadence with leads
- Evaluate customer needs and requirements to determine if there is a fit for our solutions
- Update sales activities and campaigns through Salesforce CRM
- Utilize sales automation tools to manage outbound sales campaigns
What we can offer you:
- The latest necessary tools to succeed in your role
- A driven but down-to-earth team
- A new central office @Maria01 in the heart of Kamppi, Helsinki
- Uncapped commissions
- Good benefits including lunch vouchers, healthcare and phone benefit
- The presence of a few office dogs – A lethal dog allergy is not a plus
If you like working with people who are smart, international, driven, thorough, and proud to help customers then this is the team for you. This role offers great opportunities for advancement to more senior positions in the technology sales industry.
To apply, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “Business Development Representative” before May 31st, 2018!