Bitbar Cloud is a fully integrated SaaS-based mobile development, debugging, and testing platform. Bitbar automates mobile build, test, deployment and monitor process for Global 2000 enterprises. We help our customers to deliver more with fewer resources by providing lightning fast Mobile DevOps environments as a pre-configured private, public or on-premise cloud service. Our standout features are unprecedented scalability and industry’s most diverse support for open technologies.
Our 200+ customers include global names from the leading brands in their respective industries such as Google, Microsoft, Square, CBS Interactive, Groupon, Rovio, and TomTom. Bitbar has offices in the United States, Finland, and Poland.
We are looking for a Solution Sales Executive and Account Executive with a Solutions engineering and solution sales background who will be part of our sales team working on leads generated by our SDR, Inbound and Outbound teams as well as generating some of their own. This person needs to be able to understand customer needs and pain points and be able to demonstrate a solution to solve their needs using our products.
- Prospect, develop, and close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at mid-sized and enterprise companies
- Perform product demos using web tools to customers and prospective clients
- Develop solutions to pain points and present those solutions
- Drive opportunities and maintain a pipeline to close consistently above quota
- Enlist the support of the marketing team, product specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- At least 3 years of experience in SaaS sales with deal sizes ranging from $50K to $1M+ annually and a quota of above $500K annually.
- Background in selling to developers/engineering departments/CTO/CIOs
- Strong understanding of solution sales – and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products.
- Ability to do a high-level demonstration of our products both as in use by end users as well as the back-end. Experience demonstrating SaaS products in the past essential.
- Ability to build relationships and create differentiation with competition using the information and training provided.
- This position will be based out of our office in San Jose
Salary + uncapped commission. Medical / dental / vision, holiday, paid vacation, PTO, and 401 (k) plan.