Bitbar Cloud is a fully integrated SaaS-based mobile development, debugging, and testing platform. Bitbar automates mobile build, test, deployment and monitor process for Global 2000 enterprises. We help our customers to deliver more with fewer resources by providing lightning fast Mobile DevOps environments as a pre-configured private, public or on-premise cloud service. Our standout features are unprecedented scalability and industry’s most diverse support for open technologies.
Our 200+ customers include global names from the leading brands in their respective industries such as Google, Microsoft, Square, CBS Interactive, Groupon, Rovio, and TomTom. Bitbar has offices in the United States, Finland, and Poland.
We are now growing our team in San Jose, CA and looking for a Business Development Representative to join the team.
BDR plays an invaluable role in our sales organization by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. The BDR works closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, campaigns and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Prospect customers through telephone, email, industry events, and social media within assigned territory and customer segments
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities with inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Maintain high contact activity level – Place at least 50 phone calls/emails each day
- Schedule 4 new business meetings per week
- Generate and develop a healthy pipeline of opportunities to consistently meet and exceed bookings objectives
- Build purposeful outbound sales campaigns for targeted customer segments
- Establish and track an effective sales cadence with leads – Persistence is Required!
- Update sales activities and campaigns through Salesforce CRM
- Utilize sales automation tools to manage outbound sales campaigns
- Evaluate customer needs and requirements to determine if there is a fit for our solutions
- Cover East Coast territory – early riser required – 6AM to 3PM Pacific Time working hours
We are looking for
- 2 – 5 years of experience of Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development in a high tech company
- Experience working with agile software development, QA, testing, performance monitoring, DevOps and IT operations tools and technologies – Mobile App-Centric Knowledge is a big plus
- Diligence with market research, pre-call planning, outlining questions and follow-up
- Confident & Direct Personality that presents well, has a solution-oriented sales approach, can thoroughly qualify opportunities and tactfully handle objections
- Process-oriented and proficient with CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- A coachable team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A hunter with high-energy and thick skin
- Experience with modern sales tools and automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (native English, Spanish is a plus)
- Passion for technology & problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Help organizations make high quality mobile apps & games
- Exciting start-up environment
- Uncapped commissions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Beer Fridays!
Salary + uncapped commission. Medical / dental / vision, holiday, paid vacation, PTO, and 401 (k) plan.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “Business Development Representative”