We are looking for a full-time Data Center Technician to work with our DevOps team to maintain and expand our Cloud operations. The Data Center Operations team is responsible for monitoring, maintaining and deploying the state-of-the-art physical infrastructure behind Bitbar’s powerful device testing technology.
As a Data Center Technician, you’ll deploy and maintain Bitbar’s device testing infrastructure. You’ll also participate in larger installations and develop project contingency plans. This is a mission-critical data center operation and must maintain 99.999% uptime.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to quickly identify the causes of technical problems and provide resolution.
- Provide technical support for technical issues related to the network, OS (Android, iOS, Linux, MacOS), virtualization, and storage
- Develop and maintain automation, monitoring, and processes to assure operational uptime and efficiency.
- Manage and execute multiple support projects.
- Follow procedures and documentation in problem resolution.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Experience in data center engineering, administration, or support experience
- Experience with Server Hardware Troubleshooting.
- Ability to work in a “team” environment.
- Experience in Linux administration, additional experience in VMWare Fusion or MacOS is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting start-up environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Beer Fridays!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, titled “Data Center Technician”