On the behalf of everyone here at Bitbar, allow me to thank each of you for participating in the Testdroid story this past year—and take a moment to share some of the highlights.
- Testdroid Cloud service with real Android devices was launched about 6 weeks ago and our user base has grown dramatically.
- In only 6 weeks we passed the 20,000 completed tests mark on Testdroid Cloud.
- We also saw over 1,000 different customers using our products, including most of the leading technology companies and start-ups around the world.
- We have rapidly increased the number of Android devices in our device cloud and are adding new devices every day.
- Our current range of devices cover over 90% of the Android user base.
On Testdroid Cloud You can set-up for example 100 different Android devices automatically to access and load test your service, just like mobile end users would use it. And you can do it after every code check in, after every change in the code in the Android app or on the server side. Testing all that manually is impossible. And not fun at all. Just automate it!Testdroid Cloud will still be free of charge in the beta, so keep testing your apps on real devices. If you have some comments, suggestions or want to just say Hi!, please send email to support (at) bitbar.com
And if you are interested in private cloud installation or want discuss about commercials, please contact us at sales (at) bitbar.com