Version 0.9.10.alpha of Testdroid Recorder is now out.
This release was focused mostly on bug fixing and polishing existing functionality.
Please check out latest alpha at https://bitbar.com/download. If you have installed previous versions, you can just update it by going to About Eclipse -> Installation Details, selecting Testdroid Recorder and clicking Update (Eclipse restart is necessary).
– Improved menu key recognition.
– Launch configuration is created for tested application if it does not exist
– Fixed feature image not appearing in About Eclipse SDK page
– Should no longer show invalid exceptions: Recording does not stop unless the error is really severe.
– Minor visual tweaks.
– Fixed bugs in license page.
Things we’re currently working on:
* Support for drag events
* better support for view finding under dialogs
* better support for dialogs
* better support for text editing / auto complete
* better support for custom components (own views, listeners)