Though it’s sad that summer is leaving us soon, autumn is actually one of the best seasons to welcome lots of popular events. Coming first in September is the Droidcon series, one of the largest global Android developer conferences covering the growth of Android ecosystem and providing a network for developers, technologies and businesses.
As a pioneer in solving ever-changing challenges in Android dev & test, Bitbar will be presenting its latest cloud-based Android app testing solution and test automation technology at Droidcon Berlin 2017, September 3-5 @CityCube Berlin.
What to discover at our booth (to be confirmed):
- The setup and infrastructure of Bitbar Testing device farm in reality.
- The parallelism of test execution behind the scene against multiple real Android devices.
- How to make your local Android tests scalable in a cloud-based testing environment.
- The scalability of mobile test automation with no limits on device concurrency.
What you can take home:
- Trends in the transition from a manual process to test automation for Android apps.
- Insights on how to get your app ready for Android O or Android 8.0.
- Thoughts on why throttling parallelism kills the pursuit of continuous delivery for Android apps.
- Observations on the usage of open source Android test automation frameworks.
- Best practices and hands-on knowledge to optimize your Android app performance and quality.
Your voice and comments:
Are you also attending the event? As Droidcon is a network for sharing, learning and teaching, we also look forward to hearing different opinions and ideas in terms of tackling today’s Android dev & test challenges and improving the ecosystem.
Interested in a meeting? Let’s talk! Send us your inquiry here and we’ll soon arrange the date and time. Instead, you can drop a line to Stefan Siebelmann (LinkedIn) at stefan (dot) siebelmann (at) bitbar (dot) com.
See you at the event!
Get to know the essential aspects in terms of choosing cloud-based or in-house testing solution for your needs.Download