Bitbar is at an exciting stage. In the past year, we have signed a significant list of top tier mobile companies such as Electronic Arts, Airbnb, TomTom, Here, Supercell, Rovio and Cisco Systems, among others. To enable our vision of being the leading provider of mobile development tools, based on widely adopted open technologies, we are building a best of breed Inside Sales team.
- Prospect customers through telephone, email, industry events and social media within assigned territory and customer segments
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities with inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Maintain high contact activity level – Place at least 50 phone calls/emails each day
- Schedule 4 new business meetings per week
- Generate and develop a healthy pipeline of opportunities to consistently meet and exceed bookings objectives
- Build purposeful outbound sales campaigns for targeted customer segments
- Establish and track an effective sales cadence with leads – Persistence is Required!
- Update sales activities and campaigns through Salesforce CRM
- Utilize sales automation tools to manage outbound sales campaigns
- Evaluate customer needs and requirements to determine if there is a fit for our solutions
- Cover East Coast Territory – Early Riser Required – 6AM to 3PM Pacific Time Working Hours
We are looking for
- 2 – 5 years of experience of inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development in a high tech company
- Experience working with agile software development, QA, testing, performance monitoring, DevOps and IT operations tools and technologies – Mobile App Centric Knowledge is a big plus
- Diligence with market research, pre-call planning, outlining questions and follow-up
- Confident & Direct Personality that presents well, has a solution-oriented sales approach, can thoroughly qualify opportunities and tactfully handle objections
- Process-oriented and proficient with CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- A coachable team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A hunter with high-energy and thick skin
- Experience with modern sales tools and automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (native English, Spanish is a plus)
- Passion for technology & problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Help organizations make high quality mobile apps & games
- Exciting start-up environment
- Uncapped commissions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Beer Fridays!
Salary + uncapped commission. Medical / dental / vision, holiday, paid vacation, PTO, and 401 (k) plan.
1735 N 1 st St, San Jose, CA 95112
Please direct any enquiries related to this role to Dave Horner. E-mail: dave dot horner at bitbar dot com.