Are you an enthusiastic communicator with a techie side, interested in working with enterprise customers, cloud technology, containers, Docker and mobile apps? Can you talk to developers?
Bitbar is reinventing the mobile application development experience with automation. We help Global 2000 enterprises to deliver more with less by providing lightning fast Mobile Application build-test-deploy-monitoring dev pipeline technology as a preconfigured private, on-premise or public cloud service. Our standout capabilities are unprecedented scalability and industry’s most diverse support for open technologies.
We drive developer productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers globally including names from the leading brands in their respective industries such as Microsoft, Supercell, Square, CBS, PayPal, Groupon, Rovio, Merck and TomTom. Bitbar has offices in the United States, Germany, Finland and Poland.
We are looking for a dynamic, hands-on, creative and data-driven Director/VP of Marketing to propel Bitbar into the next phase of our growth. The role is to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and market-defining strategy that will achieve our ambitious growth goals.
This role reports directly to the CEO, is a part of the executive team, and is a unique opportunity to guide the company in a meaningful way towards becoming the leading mobile development automation company.
The ideal candidate has experience generating technical marketing content and publicly speaking to a highly technical DevOps audience, as well as a background in open source, cloud and/or containers technologies.
- Execute and further develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to ensure that every mobile developer, QA person, systems/ops administrator, and mobile business owner knows Bitbar and demands Bitbar every time they need to build, test, deploy and monitor their mobile applications.
- Plan demand generation to drive meaningful sales pipeline contribution in all market segments that the company is selling to.
- Punch way above our weight class to deliver engaging and strategic marketing collateral, especially for the enterprise.
- 5 +/- years in a software-centric marketing management role.
- Experience in generating written material, targeting a technical audience and ability to speak publicly; be comfortable being recorded, appearing on a webinar, or on stage
- Achieve marketing goals by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and being highly adaptive to market trends in a rapidly evolving market.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners and industry players.
- Develop highly effective marketing operations that works collaboratively with sales operations and other operational counterparts to achieve Bitbar success.
- Have relative experience across several disciplines required in a SaaS technology company.
- Be a transparent team player. Support others efforts. Be an All Star in your role.
- Understand we only win as a team and we’re aiming for a championship.
- Bonus points for talking techie and having marketing automation experience.
San Jose, CA or Helsinki, Finland (must be eligible to work in those locations)
Please direct any enquiries related to this role to Marko Kaasila. E-mail: marko.kaasila at bitbar.com