Mobile app testing can be time-consuming, error-prone and sometimes expensive – if not done the right way. If you search on Google, you’ll find tons of best practices for improving your mobile app testing strategy.
Furthermore, mobile app testing is a yet critical task as part of your development process to ensure your users will have a positive user experience when they use your mobile app. It is absolutely necessary to make sure that the user experience is awesome for every consumer every time they use your app, and that starts from the very first try.
Here you’ll find ten in-depth topics and best practices. This series covers the following topics:
- Increase Efficiency and Productivity with Test Automation
- Test Early, Test Often – Testing as Part of Your App Development
- Rely only on Real – Emulators vs. Devices
- Ease your App Testing by Splitting into Smaller Units
- Make Your Testing Data-Driven
- Don’t Forget Object-Oriented Approach in Your App Testing
- Strive for Hermetic but Never Compromise Integrity of App
- Commit Your Reserves to Performance and Load Testing
- Distribute Testing Effort Across Your Team – Even with Devs
- Get the Superb Expertise in Your Testing/QA Team
This blog series will present the best practices everyone as a mobile developer or QA tester should know about – how to do iPhone app testing, testing your mobile apps online on a cloud service, do Android app testing and how to adopt these best practices.
The best practices in testing naturally evolve in time, but most of these topics are important for every mobile app developer and tester out there. Stay tuned and check those out on our blog site!