The new release of Recorder is available to upgrade. This is the first release without a new features but bunch of important bugs was fixed and Recorder was slightly improved when it comes to performance.
- TimeoutException and InternalException is eradicated (or much decreased in occurrence)
- getHtmlCode() works again and faster
- outOfMemoryException during playback tests locally caused by metadata.json file (constantly growing) is removed (this file is not created locally anymore as this file is needed for Testdroid Cloud purposes)
- jQuery is downgraded (it’s used by playback actions inside WebView) as the newest versions sometimes broke WebView handling.
- NullPointerException failing the whole test suite when first action in test failed is out.
- First (launcher) activity is always recorded (sometimes used to be lack of this)
You can update to the new version directly from Eclipse (About Eclipse -> Installation Details, selecting Testdroid Recorder and clicking Update) or use below button (if you have Eclipse Marketplace Client in your Eclipse IDE):